Part5
- a couple of days ago. 幾天以前。
- a man’s life is at stake, and maybe your son can help him. 有個人現在生命垂危,或許你兒子能幫他。 at stake=危險
- but average glucose for the non-diabetic is about 100 milligrams per deciliter 但是非糖尿病患者的平均葡萄糖值只有大概每1/10公升100毫克。glucose=葡萄糖,non-diabetic=非糖尿病的。
- Crab can’t help nobody, lady. Crab不能幫助任何人。
- Don’t hang up. 不要掛斷。
- I do? 是嗎?
Alternating current,direct current. 交流電,直流電。
-"As soon as possible" is not a specific time. "盡快"不是一個確切的時間。
-I ain’t mad at you. 我不怪你。 “不怪你”原來是醬紫說滴啊。
-I am the last person in the world that my father listens to. 我是我父親最不想聽的人。
-I love you more. 我也愛你。這下知道人家對你說這句話的時候怎么應答了吧?
- I’m looking for Crab Simmons. Are you related? 我在找Crab Simmons,你和他有關系嗎?
- It was the only way I could go through with it. go through with=完成,把...進行到底。
-I was set up! 我是被陷害的!
- Just want you to know I’m coming for you.只想讓你知道我是為你而來的。come for=為某種目的而來;向...沖來。
-My brother is scheduled to die. 我哥哥將被處死。
- Never really got used to them. got used to=習慣于
-Say hi to him for me,will you. 替我向他問好,好吧?
- She was under the impression that the guy was innocent. 她認為那個人是無罪的。be under the impression that=認為,覺得。
-t’s for your own good. 這是為你好。
-There are strict department of corrections guidelines that govern every aspect of an execution. 司法部有嚴格的守則包括行刑的每個細節。 偶經常把他改為There are strict rules and regulations in every company that govern every aspect of an execution. 在這里主要是用在客人要偶寄樣,但是偶要收費,對方不同意,于是偶就來這句話了。
-You got to stop listening to these people,they’re poisoning your brain.Your hormone things-they’re out of whack. 你要停止去聽那些人的話,他們在毒害你的思想,你的荷爾蒙失衡了,它們影響了你。
- You seem nervous seem=象是,似乎。
- You’ve told me a thousand... 你已經告訴我N遍了... ...
- You’re sweating.你在出汗。