《老友記》可以說是最風靡中國的一部學習美語的劇集了。這幾個小人物的生活,不僅帶給我們歡笑,也在學英語上幫了我們大忙。下面這些句子是為你精選出來的口語精華吧!記得要多多使用哦。
I cannot sleep in a public place. 我在公共場合會睡不著。
He nodded off again. 他又打瞌睡了。
I got no sleep last night! 我昨晚沒睡好。
Less than a hundred steps from our place to here. 從我們那里到這里不用走一百步。
We’re taking you there. 我們帶你去。
I am not Mr. "The glass is half empty." 我不是悲觀的人。
I was hoping you wouldn’t remember. 我正希望你沒想起來。
I remember the day I got my first pay check. 我還記得我拿第一份薪水的那天。
Why’s he getting my books? 他為什么拿走我的書?
It is fine for a first job. 對于第一份工作而言,算不錯的了。
You guys can pee standing up. 你們男人可以站著撒尿。
You know what blows my mind? 你知道什么讓我最妒忌嗎?
You know what I don’t get? 你知道我不明白的是什么嗎?
No plans, huh? 沒有計劃?
Not a one! 一個都沒有。
I finally get up the courage to do it. 最后我鼓起勇氣去做。
Why do you have to break up with her? 為什么非要和她分手?
Be a man, just stop calling her. 爭氣點,不要打電話給她了。
If you want, I’ll do it with you. 如果你愿意的話我可以跟你一起做。
They are ganging up on me. 他們聯合起來對付我。
He burns me up. 他真讓我生氣。
I hate when my father calls me that. 我受不了我爸爸這樣叫我。
Are you gonna go over there? 想過去嗎?
I don’t wanna seem too eager. 我不想顯得太急。
You don’t say. (你不用說)我可以看出來。
Was that not clear? 那還不夠清楚嗎?
I’m with Tim now. 我現在跟提蒂姆在一起了。
Come on! 別這樣。
What four of us? 我們四個?哪四個?