想找一份滿意的工作嗎 面試中面對外國老板連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂,無所適從 求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那么錄取機會必定大大增加.當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失.本篇摘錄了若干面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力.
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎 大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力,負責,勤勉.我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值.)
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明.)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的電腦程序員.具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持.)
Q:Why did you leave your last job (你為什么離職呢 )
A:Well,I am hoping to get an offer of a better position.If opportunity knocks,I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住.)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會.)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional (你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢 )
A:With my strong academic background,I am capable and competent.(憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力.)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好.)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻 )
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上.)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us (你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢 )
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻.)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作 )
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作.我相信我能成功.)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual (你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎 ) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure (你能承受工作上的壓力嗎 )
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如.)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s) (你個性上最大的特點是什么 )
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人.)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感.)