1. take care 保重
eg: -Alright, i gotta go. - Okay, take care!
-我該走了。-好的,保重!
2. take care of sb. 照顧某人
eg: Don’t worry, I know you are sick, but I will take care of you.
別擔心,我知道你生病了,但是我會照顧你的。
3. I got it. = I can take care of it. 這件事我能搞定。
4. take it easy 淡定;別緊張 =Don’t take it seriously. = Don’t take it personal.
eg: How did your parents take it when you told them the news?
你把這個消息告訴你爸媽的時候,他們怎么接受的(他們什么反應)?
5. She(He)’s taken. 名花有主
eg: She’s taken. So stay away from her. 她有男朋友了,你離遠點。
6. None taken. 沒事兒、沒關系
eg: - No offense. - None taken.
-無意冒犯。-沒事兒。
7. take off 人走了、飛機飛走了、脫掉(也就是什么東西沒了)
eg: I gotta take off.
我得走了。
The plane takes off in 3 minutes.
飛機3分鐘之后就起飛了。
Take your shoes off.
把鞋脫了。
Can I take a few days off?
我能請幾天假嗎?
8. take for 當做
eg: - What do you take me for? - Sorry, I took you for someone else.
-你把我當什么了?-抱歉,我把你當成別人了(我認錯人了)。
9. - Take it or leave it. - I’ll take it. - 買走或者放下。- 我買了。
10. take 10! 休息10分鐘。
11. take your time. 我不急,你慢慢來
eg: Don’t worry, man. Just take your time. You can give it to me tomorrow or the day after..
不要擔心,慢慢來。你可以明天或者后天把任務交給我。
12. take it out on me. 把氣撒在我身上
eg: Hey. Don’t take it out on me. It’s not my fault.
嘿,不要把氣撒在我身上,這不是我的錯。
13. take a hike. 一邊待著去
eg:You know what? You are so annoying. Just take a hike.
你知道嗎?你很煩。一邊待著去。
14. take a rain check. 改日再約
eg:I’m sorry, but I have a meeting tonight. I’m gonna have to take a rain check.
對不起,但是我今晚還有個會。我們改日再約。