你總會碰到各種各樣的外國客人,有些客人雖然說英文,卻有很重的口音,有時候真的很難聽懂。繼上次意大利口音版之后,這次小編特地請來了法國朋友來錄音,希望能夠對你的聽力有大大大大大的幫助!
J: Good morning, how can I help you, sir?
早上好,先生?能為您效勞嗎?
S: Good morning. Can you get me a taxi?
早上好?你能夠為我安排一輛的士嗎?
J: Where do you want to go sir?
先生,您要去哪里呢?
S: I want to go to the Forbidden City.
我打算去紫禁城?
J: one way or round trip?
單程還是往返程呢?
S: One way. Could you tell the driver to make a detour to the Bank of China?
I need to change some money there.
單程的?你可以告訴一下司機,讓他迂回去一下中國銀行好嗎?我要去那里兌換些錢?
J: Yes, I will tell him.
好的,我會告訴他的?
S: By the way, how do you figure out the carfare?
順便問一下,你們的車費是怎么計算的呢?
J: According to the kilometer, the first five kilometers is 15RMB, and 2 RMB for every extra kilometer.
是按照公里數來計費的,起步價5公里人民幣15元,超過后每公里收人民幣2元?
S: Oh,I see. Thank you. How long do I have to wait?
好的,我清楚了?我要在這里等多久呢?
J: The taxi will be here right away.
的士立刻就會到達的?
S: Excellent, thanks a lot for your help.
太好了,謝謝你的幫助。
J: You are very welcome, sir. Have a nice day.
不客氣,先生。祝您有愉快的一天。