一、當你打電話時,需要用到哪些日常英語口語對話呢?
簡在家嗎?
Is Jane at home?
我想和托馬斯先生通話。
I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。
接線員,我的電話斷了。
Operator, I was cut off。
我需要打一個急救電話。
I need to make an emergency call。
我會再打的。
I’ll call back。
他什么時候回來?
When will he come back?
請給我接分機605好嗎?
Can you put me through to extension 605?
如果他不在,請叫他的秘書來接電話。
If he’s not in, please ask his secretary to talk to me。
二、當去醫院看病時,與醫生之間的日常英語口語對話:
D: How long have you had difficulty breathing?
D:呼吸困難多久了?
P: Since last week, Doctor.
P:上周就開始了,醫生。
D: Is it very bad?
D:感覺很不好嗎?
P: Yes, I feel as if / like / I can’t get enough air.
P:是的,我覺得我不能呼吸。
D: Which is more difficult / What’s harder /, breathing in or breathing out?
D:哪個比較困難,吸氣還是呼氣?
P: It’s harder to breathe in.
P:很難吸氣
D: Are you short of breath when you are resting or only when you are doing something / physical /?
D:是在休息時還是做事的時候?
P: / A little / When I’m resting, but it’s worse when I try to do anything / physical /.
P:當我休息會這樣,但是當我嘗試做事的時候更糟糕。
D: Can you lie flat in bed?
D:你能躺在床上嗎?
P: Oh, no.
P:哦,不行
D: How many pillows do you use?
D:你有多少個枕頭?
P: Three.
D:你有多少個枕頭?
P:三。
D: Do you ever wake up at night feeling short of breath?
D:你晚上醒來感覺不舒服嗎?
P: Yes, I do. It frightens / scares / me because I wake up feeling as if I can’t breathe.
P:是的,我很害怕,因為我醒來感覺好像我不能呼吸。
D: What do you do when this happens? I mean, do you sit or stand up, does some movement help / you breathe easier /?
D:在這種情況下你做什么? 我的意思是,你坐或站起來,有一些運動幫助/你呼吸更容易嗎?
P: If I sit up, it helps a little.
P:如果我坐起來,這有幫助。
D: Let me listen to your chest. … I can hear a few crackles and it sounds a bit wheezy.
D:讓我聽你的胸口。 ...我可以聽到一些小聲,聽起來有點喘不過氣來。