Good afternoon, sir. May I talk to the manager Mr. Liang, please?
A:您好,先生。我可以找經理梁先生談一 下嗎?
B: Yes, I am Mr. Liang.
B:可以,我就是。
A: Pleased to meet you. I am Dong Rui. I understand you have an opening for your bank.
A:很高興見到您,我叫董瑞。我得知貴行還有一個空缺。
B: Yes. Who introduced you to us?
B:是的,誰介紹你來的?
A: Mr. Cabell, my father’s business partner, Here is a letter of recommendation from him.
A:是我父親的生意合伙人,卡貝爾先生。 這是他寫的一封推薦信。
B: OK. Now, would you say something a-bout yourself?
B:好。那你講講你的情況,好嗎?
A: OK. I am from Jiangsu and I graduated from the Nanjing No. 1 High School. Now I am a senior in Nanjing University, majoring in Economics, and I am graduating this June.
A:好的。我是江蘇人,是南京一中畢業的。 現在我是南京大學四年級的學生,攻讀 經濟學專業,6月份就要畢業了。
B: What are the major courses in your university study?
B:你都學過什么專業課程?
A: Among many others, I have taken Western Economics, International Trade, Marketing and Principles of Accounting. Here is my score book, from which you can learn much more about me.
A:有很多,包括有西方經濟學、國際貿易、 市場營銷、會計原理等。這是我的成績單,您可以從中了解理更多有關我的情況。
B: Ah, you took 3 courses in computing with 8 credits. Could you say something about it?
B:啊,你學過三門計算機課程,獲得了 8個 學分。你能談談這方面的情況嗎?
A: Sure. After 40 hours’ learning of how to operate the computer, I can now compile some programs by myself. One of my programs has been used in the grading system in our department.
A:當然可以。我花了 40個學時學習計算 機操作,現在能夠自編一些計算機程序。 有一個我編的程序已被我系用來匯總成 績。
B: It seems you are very advanced in computing.
B:看來你的計算機水平確實很髙。
A: Thank you.
A:謝謝。
B: You know we are new and quite small. What made you determine to join us?
B:我們銀行是個新開業的小銀行,可為什 么決定加盟我們銀行?
A: Just because you are new and small, I may have more opportunities to build myself up. That means you are prospecting and I will be promising.
A:正因為你們新開業而且規模小,我才有 更多的機會發展自己。也就是說,你們 前景美好,而我也有施展的可能。
B: Yes, you said it. Now Mr. Dong, I not